Enroll Now With Paypal
Paypal Payment Options
WE OFFER MULTIPLE PROGRAMS with affordable tuition rates! Payments can be done on an individual basis. Call 210-967-4600 or text 210-845-0669 NOW! You can sign up for class online by using debit/credit card or Paypal, or just make a scheduled payment. $100.00 IS REQUIRED TO SIGN UP FOR A CLASS! It's easy, try it now!
Sign Up For A Class Below:
Make A Payment On Your Existing Account Below:
If you have an account with the school and wish to make a payment or would like to pay a different amount than just the registration and textbook, please use the PayPal payment option below. YOU MAY ENTER WHATEVER AMOUNT YOU WISH TO PAY TOWARDS YOUR ACCOUNT.
Make a Payment!
Cancellation & Refunds
When you enroll in a course of study, you reserve a place for yourself, which cannot be made available to another student until you officially withdraw. Since classroom space is limited to allow for maximum efficiency in training, it is important that you notify the Director immediately if you cannot attend a scheduled start class.
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within 72 hours (until midnight of the third day excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays) after the enrollment agreement is signed or within the student's first three(3) scheduled class days (does not apply to seminars).
1. Refund computations will be based on scheduled course time of class attendance through the last date of attendance. Leaves of absence, suspensions, and school holidays will not be counted as part of the scheduled class attendance.
2. The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
(a) The last day of attendance, if the student is terminated by the school;
(b) The date of receipt of written notice from the student; or
(c) Ten school days following the last date of attendance.
3. If tuition and fees are collected in advance of entrance, and if after expiration of the 72 hour cancellation privilege the student does not enter the school, not more than $100.00 in nonrefundable administrative fees shall be retained by the school for the entire residence program.
4. If a student enters a residence school and withdraws or is otherwise terminated, the school may retain not more than $100.00 in nonrefundable administrative fees for the entire program. The minimum refund of the remaining tuition and fees will be the pro rata portion of tuition, fees, and other charges that the number of hours remaining in the portion of the course for which the student has been charged after the effective date of termination bears to the total number of hours in the portion of the course for which the student has been charged, except that a student may not collect a refund if the student has completed 75 percent or more of the total number of hours in the portion of the program for which the student has been charged on the effective date of termination.
5. Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, such as books, tools, or other supplies should be handled separately from refund of tuition and other academic fees. The student will not be required to purchase instructional supplies, books, and tools until such time as these materials are required. Once these materials are purchased, NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. For full refunds, the school can withhold costs for these types of items from the refund as long as they were necessary for the portion of the program attended and separately stated in the enrollment agreement. Any such items not required for the portion of the program attended must be included in the refund.
6. A student who withdraws for a reason unrelated to the student's academic status after the 75 percent completion mark and requests a grade at the time of withdrawal shall be given a grade of "incomplete" and permitted to re-enroll in the course during the 12-month period following the date the student withdrew without payment of additional tuition for that portion of the course.
7. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases;
(a) An enrollee is not accepted by the school;
(b) If the course of instruction is discontinued by the school and this prevents the student from completing the course; or
(c) If the student's enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or representations by the owner or representatives of the school.
A full refund or partial refund may also be due in other circumstances of program deficiencies or violations of requirements for career schools and colleges.
8. REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS CALLED TO ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE
A student of the school or college who withdraws from the school or college as a result of the student being called to active duty in a military service of the United States or the Texas National Guard may elect on of the following options for each program in which the student is enrolled:
(a) if tuition and fees are collected in advance of the withdrawal, a pro rata refund of any tuition, fees, or other charges paid by the student for the program and a cancellation of any unpaid tuition, fees, or other charges owed by the student for the portion of the program the student does not complete following withdrawal;
(b) a grade of incomplete with the designation “withdrawn-military” for the courses in the program, other than courses for which the student has previously received a grade on the student’s transcript, and the right to re-enroll in the program, or a substantially equivalent program if that program is no longer available, not later than the first anniversary of the date the student is discharged from active military duty without payment of additional tuition, fees, or other charges for the program other than any previously unpaid balance of the original tuition, fees, and charges for books for the program; or
(c) the assignment of an appropriate final grade or credit for the courses in the program, but only if the instructor or instructors of the program determine that the student has:
(1) satisfactorily completed at least 90 percent of the required coursework for the program; and
(2) demonstrated sufficient mastery of the program material to receive credit for completing the program.
9. The payment of refunds will be totally completed such that the refund instrument has been negotiated or credited into the proper account(s), within 60 days after the effective date of termination.
- The school has a certificate of approval from the Texas Workforce Commission to operate a career school in the state of Texas(school # S0912).
- The schools' programs are approved by Texas Workforce Commission, and other Texas state agencies such as Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
- Students must address their concerns about the school or the educational program by following the grievance process outlined in the school's catalog.
- Students dissatisfied with the school's response to their complaint can file a formal complaint with Texas Workforce Commission, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors.
- Information on filing a complaint with Texas Workforce Commission can be found on it's Career Schools and Colleges website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/.